The footwear industry is the new and upcoming industries of the modern world where comfort abounds in abundance. The development of the industry has been tremendous all across the world and the surge of this development has had its effect in India too. We are no more limited just to traditional footwear but have gladly accepted the trendy slippers and crocs. While shoes, of course help you with the gentleman look for the official purposes, these trendy rubber slippers and crocs, help you keep the cool look. In fact, the slippers and crocs are not just limited to indoor use but people also wear it to beaches, parks and walks. The demands of these slippers has increased drastically in the market in the last few years and the production is trying to keep up.
There are many reasons for these slippers being in fashion these days. Among flexibility and comfort, there are various other factors that increase the awesomeness of these slippers and keep them in trend. I will discuss the best five reasons so that you can make a well informed choice about buying slippers and then if you do decide to buy slippers, you can always go to Amazon.com or bewakoof .com to buy them online.
1) Slippers make you more productive– This is true. The comfort and the flexibility that comes with the slippers adds on to make you more productive. Even while you are working indoors in your study, the relaxation and comfort level it provides is never counter- productive. Also, slippers don’t need socks so you can always wear them up real- quick without any hustle.
2) Slippers reduce the risk of fungal infections- Here’s another fun fact. Slippers prevent you from communicable disease like athletes’ foot and ringworm. They act as comfy protective agents against these diseases which breed in the closed shoe structure mainly and so keep your heels pampered.
3) Slippers are fashionable- There is no doubt that slippers go trendy with jeans and t-shirts. They are well suited with lowers and shorts too. These days, slippers come up in various prints and colour and hence, they go down well with even your most fashionable outfit.
4) Slippers keep your house clean- Since slippers are mostly used for indoor purposes, the sole of these slippers is cleaner as opposed to that of the shoes. The soles of the shoes are dirty in every possible way and to keep these germs out of your house, just remove your shoes before entering the house and wear slippers instead.
5) Slippers are occasionally used in bathrooms– Slippers have some grip too. Hence, you can easily wear them when going for a shower. The synthetic rubber quality makes them water resistant and hence, appropriate for such use unlike shoes.
These were my five cents on the slippers. To go through the latest collection of slippers and other footwear you can visit Flipkart, Bewakoof.com, Amazon etc.…
This summer we have collaborated with some major hot blogger babes and each and everyone of them have looked totally gorgeous in our clothes. Bloggers from all over the world have been wearing our summer collection both at home and abroad and we love how they have styled the items. Bloggers are currently the queens of social and they seem to have a lot of style sway when it comes to us making our own all-important fashion decisions. We love the feedback our Bloggers Babes have received when wearing our pieces and we know that a lot of you out there would love to steal their style
Our Gorgeous blogger, This leggy girl, looked super chic when she wore our White Crochet Sleeve Shift Dress which she wore when her boyfriend popped the question! We know, how cute. She said yes and now they are ready to live happily ever after! How perfect is this stunning dress for such a memorable and romantic occasion. We love the crochet over lay detail of the dress and the shape is completely flattering for all figures. The crochet sleeve detail is so fabulously versatile making this dress suitable for a casual summer bbq or a night on the town with the girls. Pair it with a large framed pair of Lacoste sunglasses for the ultimate chic look.
Swedish Insta Beauty Philippa does this Floral jumpsuit more than simple justice wearing it so effortlessly but yet so sexy! Confident with no bra? Then this jumpsuit is defiantly for you. The extreme plunge neckline is so flattering and feminine but the long sleeves save you from feeling a little too revealing! At Rare HQ we love the print and think the tie waist is so flattering pulling you in where necessary to show off them curves of yours.
The hottest LBD in town can now be yours for £20.00 this little stunner has been reduced for you from £46.00! How could you not want to go and immediately buy this? We love how the zip detail on this dress adds to the deep plunge allowing you to showcase what your momma’ gave ya’! This dress is very figure hugging so wear your confidence as the perfect accessory. The super gorgeous Ellie O’Donnell oozes confidence so why can’t you?
Cindy needs no introduction but for all of you that are not familiar with her she is a strong 10/10 on the perfection scale! Cindy is a professional model from Miami Florida who blew all our minds when she sent us some beyond stunning images in our White Military Plunge Mini Dress. It is ultra glam and extremely sexy, of course it is, we aim to provide nothing less. We want all our Rare Girls to go out there, where ever there may be, looking and feeling their most glamorous.…
Are you looking for some classic, designer Kurti for yourself? Global Desi Online brings to you an amazing collection of attractive, trendiest Kurtis online that can take your heart away. From long kurtis to short ones, kurtis with jackets, embroidered kurtis, and so more –buy from the best collection of highly affordable Kurtis at Global Desi Online.
While choosing to buy a kurti for yourself, it is important to know your body type. When you buy a kurti that fits your body perfectly, your overall looks will get enhanced naturally. Therefore, before buying any kurti, you must know about which one will suit your body perfectly. If you are skeptical about how to do so, this guide will help you with the same. Have a read:
- Round Body Shape: If your body follows the round traits like rounded shoulders, fullness around the middle, average to big bust size, fluffy butt, and strong legs, then you must consider the following kurti-buying tips:
- Go for kurtis that come in darker shades
- Try fitting into simple A-line kurtis that follow a straight fashion
- Stick to healthy fabrics like cotton or silk that do not linger on your body
- Select the kurtis that have some embroidery around the shoulders or the hem
- Cuffed or flared sleeves would also work fine
- Rectangle Body Shape: If your body shape is characterized by features like straight shoulders, minimally-defined waistline, straight butt & hips, slightly curved busts, and an average tummy, then you can follow the tips like:
- For broad shoulders, try wearing kurtis that enhances your neckline. Go for buying kurtis with deep & broader neck area.
- Define the curves around your waistline by kurtis that are tight towards the top or opt for belt to enhance the waist
- Buy kurtis that given an illusion of a curvaceous silhouette
- Pair up the kurti with slimmer and narrower bottoms like churidars, leggings, and tight jeans
- Kurtis of heavier fabric or even an Anarkali will add volume to your overall body structure
- Triangle Body Shape: For women with body characteristics like fuller hips & butt area with narrower shoulder, smaller upper body, curvaceous waistline, here are some tips for choosing the perfect kurti:
- Pair up a light-shaded kurti with darker lowers to enhance the look of your torso
- Kurtis that come with flare or Anarkalis will perfectly suit your body type
- Printed or textured kurtis with colorful displays will enhance the overall look
- Boat neck, collared neck, or square neck style will go perfect with this body structure
- You can add some length to your overall look wearing straight cut kurtis with some volume
- Hourglass Body Shape: For those who are blessed with a well-defined waistline with proper hips & upper body shape, they can follow the tips as:
- This body type is perfect for adorning all types of kurtis that will look good
- Wear kurtis that enhance the natural curves of your body including the waistline and the back area
- Pair up your
The bob, the pixie, the faux hawk and other short styles are taking center stage with fresh bold trends and rich color to make you shine. These fabulous short hairstyles come to life with undercuts and straight razor cuts, sweeps and fringes. Add a unique color combination for an exciting new hairstyle to take you from morning to night with pizzazz.
13 Short Hairstyles That Dazzle
- Captivating Pixie
The undercut pixie works great with straight or wavy textured hair and is a glamorous way to update your look. Add a strawberry blonde color to the cut to make it amazing.
- Luxurious Balance
For something more versatile, the triangle treat works great with all face shapes and hair textures. The undercut along with tapered back and sides add some drama to the look. And the top length can be styled for any occasion.
- Voluminous Movement
The elegantly textured box bob looks amazing for all hair types.This hairstyle already gives your hair added movement, and a straight razor cut adds to that along with giving you some extra texture.
- Sporty Class
Try a peachy pixie for an eye-catching short style. With tight sides and back and minimal styling effort, this cut gives you a finished look for any outing without spending hours getting ready.
- Bewitching Bob
On the more adventurous side, the villainous inverted bob gets you second looks wherever you go. Sensational, long pieces in the front with fringed bangs give you that striking look.
- Dynamic Softness
The modern mohawk is sassy with class. This captivating style has shorter tapered sides and a longer front to back middle section gives you plenty of styling options.
- Festive Chic
For a sleek, sassy cut, check out the totally tiny bob. This shortened bob combines smooth volume for an update on that classic style with a playful flair.
- Daring Elegance
For something more dramatic, the radically asymmetrical hairstyle gives you contrast and versatility in one. Cut very short on one side and long on the other, this distinct look lets you dress up or dress down depending on the occasion.
- Playful Taper
What is more classy than the foxy fade. The style is cut close to the head but tapers to leave a bit of shadow in the fade. Leave a little length on top for some depth and movement.
- Unforgettable Spunk
Take it up a notch on the get noticed scale with the dimensional designs cut. With a bald skin fade and a dramatic design of your choice, people will certainly remember your ‘do.
- Refined Elegance
Ready to grow out that grey hair? The short and silver style lets you make the transition in style with a soft, short style.
- Trendy Elegance
The soft and bold come together in the faux – hawk fairy style. With short, loose length on top and tightly trimmed sides, this dramatic look goes wherever you go.
- Luscious Volume
The classic pixie gets an upgrade in the wonderfully wavy style. With a little longer length …